Admissions are done twice a year - January and July.
The selection to the various programmes of IMT-Centre for
Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM
and One Year PG Diplomas is Graduate in any discipline
Admission to Two-Year (PGDM) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at the Information& facilitation centres by IMT-CDL (Head Office).
For One Year Diploma Courses, admission does not require
an entrance test.
For One Year PGDM (Executive) Programme, minimum 3
years work experience is required.
The maximum duration for completing any course is the
double number of years of normal duration.
Admission Forms are available from IMT-CDL Head Office
and Information & facilitation Centres. Online Application
Form can be filled from IMT-CDL website (www.imtcdl.ac.in).
The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee may also
be submitted to the information & facilitation centres of IMTCDL.
A student cannot undergo two courses of IMT-CDL at a time.
If any student is found to have opted for two courses, he/she
will have to withdraw from one course and the fee paid by
him/her for that course will not be refunded.
The admission test for the PGDM Two Years programme
shall be held at all the information centres of IMT-CDL. The
result of the admission test will be displayed at the
information facilitation centres within one week of the
The following categories of persons are exempted from admission test:
- Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation
- Candidates through-out first class (60% or above) from 10th, 12th and graduation
- Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/CS/MBBS/ M-Tech
- Holders of PG Diploma of IMT-CDL’s One Year Programme
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- One additional passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student's and father's name (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows and handicapped candidates
- In case of foreign degree, submission shall be with approval of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, including copy of Passport and Study Visa.
- Where IMT-CDL does not have Information and Facilitation centres, aspirant may either apply online or send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- to IMT-CDL, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad in favour of IMT-CDL, payable at Delhi.
- For the date of entrance test, refer to the admission notice as well as website of IMT-CDL ().
- Despite the compliance all requirements for admission, IMT-CDL has the right to deny admission to any candidate after verrifying his credentials.