Admissions are done twice a year - January and July.
The selection to the various programmes of IMT-Centre for Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection committee.
Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM and One Year PG Diplomas is Graduate in any discipline.
Admission to Two-Year (PGDM) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at the Information & facilitation centres by IMT-CDL (Head Office).
For One Year Diploma Courses, admission does not require an entrance test.
For One Year PGDM (Executive) Programme, minimum 3 years work experience is required.
The maximum duration for completing any course is the double number of years of normal duration.
Admission Forms are available from IMT-CDL Head Office and Information & facilitation Centres. Online Application Form can be filled from IMT-CDL website (www.imtcdl.ac.in).
The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee may also be submitted to the information & facilitation centres of IMT-CDL.
A student cannot undergo two courses of IMT-CDL at a time. If any student is found to have opted for two courses, he/she will have to withdraw from one course and the fee paid by him/her for that course will not be refunded.
Students belonging to economically weaker section of the society will be allowed to study without any fee in One Year and
Two Year PG courses, on merit basis to be decided by a committee. However, the student should be first class throughout.
The admission test for the PGDM Two Years programme shall be held at all the information centres of IMT-CDL. The result of the admission test will be displayed at the information centres within one week of the examination.
The following categories of persons are exempted from admission test:
- - Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation
- Candidates through-out first class (60% or above) from 10th, 12th and graduation
- Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/CS/MBBS/ M-Tech
- Holders of PG Diploma of IMT-CDL’s One Year Programme
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
- One additional passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student's and father's name (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows and handicapped candidates
In case of foreign degree, submission shall be with approval of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, including copy of Passport and Study Visa.
Where IMT-CDL does not have Information centres, aspirant may either apply online or send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- to IMT-CDL, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad in favour of IMT-CDL, payable at Delhi.
For the date of entrance test, refer to the admission notice as well as website of IMT-CDL ().