Admissions are done twice a year - January and July.
- The selection to the various programmes of IMT-Centre for
Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM
and One Year PG Diploma is Graduate in any discipline
- Admission to Two-Year (PGDM) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at the Information centres by IMT-CDL (Head Office).
- For One Year Diploma Courses, admission does not require
an entrance test.
- For One Year PGEM (Executive) Programmes, minimum 3
years work experience is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any course is the
double number of years of normal duration.
Admission Forms are available from IMT-CDL Head Office
and Information Centres. Online Application
Form can be filled from IMT-CDL website (www.imtcdl.ac.in/admissions.htm).
The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee may also
be submitted to the Head Office or Information Centres of IMT-CDL.
A student cannot undergo two courses of IMT-CDL at a time.
If any student is found to have opted for two courses, he/she
will have to withdraw from one course and the fee paid by
him/her for that course will not be refunded.
The admission test for the PGDM Two Years programme
shall be held at all the information centres of IMT-CDL. The
result of the admission test will be displayed at the IMT-CDL Head Office and website within one week of the examination.
The following categories of persons are exempted from admission test:
- Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation
- Candidates through-out first class (60% or above) from 10th,12th and graduation
- Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/CS/MBBS/ M-Tech
- Holders of PG Diploma of IMT-CDL’s One Year Programme
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- One additional passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student's and father's name (attested by a Gazetted Officer)
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows and handicapped candidates
- In case of foreign degree, submission shall be with approval of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, including copy of Passport and Study Visa.
- Where IMT-CDL does not have Information centre, aspirant may either apply online or send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- to IMT-CDL, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad in favour of IMT-CDL, payable at Delhi.
- For the date of entrance test, refer to the admission notice as well as website of IMT-CDL ().
- Despite the compliance all requirements for admission, IMT-CDL has the right to deny admission to any candidate after verifying his credentials.