PGDM (Executive)-15 Months Programme With Specialization – Operations
|PGDM (Executive) Programme||Semester-1||Semester-2|
The fee for all the programmes is payable at the beginning of every semester. Study material would be sent only after the fee is received by IMT CDL. Failure to deposit the fee would debar the candidate from attending Direct to Classroom/Direct to Desktop sessions and continued failure would result in getting debarred from the programmes. The students are required to ensure timely payment of the fee.
- Every student is expected to pay semester-wise fee in January and July every year for the entire programme duration. If a student does not pay the fee payable in the concerned semester by the prescribed date the student will have to pay the fee along with a fine of Rs. 2500.
- There is an additional Exam Fee for International Location. If a student is appearing for exam at an International location, then a fee of Rs. 2500 per exam has to be paid for each exam.
MODE OF PAYMENTS:
Payment through Demand Draft
Payments are accepted through Demand Draft, in favour of IMT CDL, payable at Delhi. The draft may be couriered to IMT CDL Ghaziabad, Head Office.
Students can deposit all types of fees through online mode also.
- Fee concession shall be given to serving/retired defense personnel (Army, Air Force and Navy personnel only), SC/ST, War Widows and Handicapped Candidates in the case of the PGDM and PGCM only.
- Category for fee concession once indicated in the admission form shall not be allowed to be changed
Application Forms, duly completed, may also be sent to:
Coordinator – Admissions
IMT-Centre for Distance Learning,
A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201 003
Students are advised not to submit any fee payment through cash.
- All policies, rules, regulations, fee structure, syllabus, facilities, etc. are subject to review and change from time to time as per requirement. The changed policies, rules, etc. shall be binding on all the students.
- Any dispute is subject to the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad court only.
- IMT CDL reserves the right to change fee structure from time to time. The revised fee would be applicable to all the students.