Frequency of Admission
Admissions are done twice a year – August and January.
Admission Forms are available at IMT CDL office and also online at IMT CDL website. Aspirant may either apply on website or send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- to IMT CDL, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad in favour of IMT CDL, payable at Delhi.
The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee may be submitted to the Coordinator – Admissions, IMT Centre for Distance Learning, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad-03.
Online submission of Admission Forms and Online Payment for the fee can be done on the IMT CDL website.
Note: A student cannot undergo two programmes of IMT CDL at the same time. If any student is found to have opted for two programmes, he/she will have to withdraw from one of the programmes and the fee paid for that programme will be refunded.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM and 13 Months PGCM Programme is Graduation in any discipline.
- For 15 Months PGDM (Executive) Programme, graduation with full time work experience of minimum 5 years after graduation is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any programme is double the number of months of the normal duration of that programme.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- Two passport size photographs Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet
- Photocopy of class 10th passing certificate for verification of date of birth, student and father’s name
- Photocopy of the class 12th passing certificate
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport
- Experience Certificate wherever applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows & handicapped candidates
(All the attached documents are to be self attested along with the verification of the original certificates by the Notary).
- In case of foreign degree, submission shall be with approval of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, including copy of Passport and Study Visa.
- Fee concession is given to serving/retired defence personnel (Army, Airforce, Navy & Indian Coast Guard personnel only), SC/ST, war widows and persons with disabilities (Divyangjan) in the case of 2 year PGDM and PGCM programmes.
- IMT CDL has the right to deny admission to any candidate after verifying his credentials.
Contact for Admission
Call: 1800 102 1063 (Toll Free) or