Frequency of Admission
Admissions are done twice a year – August and January.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year (PGDM) and One Year PGDBA program is Graduate in any discipline.
- For One Year PGDM (Executive) Program, minimum 3 years work experience is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any course is the double number of years of normal duration.
Admission Forms are available at IMT CDL office and also online at IMT CDL website.
The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee may be submitted to the IMT CDL office. Online Admission Form and Online Payment for the fee can be submitted at IMT CDL website.
A student can not undergo two programs of IMT CDL at the same time. If any student is found to have opted for two programs, he / she will have to withdraw from one of the programs and the fee paid for that program will be refunded.
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student’s and father’s name
- Photocopy of the Intermediate School Certificate
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows & handicapped candidates
(All the attached documents are to be self attested along with the verification of the original certificates by the Notary).
- In case of foreign degree, submission shall be with approval of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, including copy of Passport and Study Visa.
- Aspirant may either apply on website or send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- to IMT CDL, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad in favour of IMT CDL, payable at Delhi.
- IMT CDL has the right to deny admission to any candidate after verifying his credentials.
Contact for Admission
Call: 1800 200 1063 (Toll Free) or