One Year Three Months Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
|One Year Programe||Semester1||Semester2|
The fee for the all programs is payable at the beginning of every session. Study material would be sent only after the fee has been deposited. Failure to deposit the fee would debar them from the receipt of study material and attending Direct to Classroom / Direct to Desktop sessions and continued failure would result in cancellation of admission. The students are required to ensure timely payment of the fee. There will be no reminders for the payment of fee.
Mode of Payments
Payment through Demand Draft
Payments are accepted by non-refundable Demand Draft only, in favour of IMT CDL, payable at Delhi. The drafts may be couriered to IMT CDL Head Office.
Payment through Payment Gateway
Students can also deposit all type of fees through payment gateway.
Application Forms, duly completed, may also be sent to:
Coordinator – Admissions
IMT-Centre for Distance Learning,
A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201 003
- Students are advised not to submit any fee payment through cash.
- All students are required to consult the website of IMT CDL for any information, notice, news, etc.
- Students are required to mention their roll no. as well as e-mail ID (if any) invariably in all the correspondence with IMT CDL.
- All policies, rules regulations, fee structure, syllabus, facilities, etc. are subject to renew and change from time to time as per requirement. The changed policies, rules etc. shall be binding on all the students.
- Any dispute is subject to the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad court only.
- Despite the compliance of all requirements for admission, IMT CDL has the right to deny admission to any candidate after verifying his credentials.