Learn, Engage, Apply & Develop (IMT CDL’s Unique Learning Methodology)
Best Management Programs are designed to prepare students to be tomorrow’s Business Leaders. LEAD which stands for Learn, Engage, Apply and Develop, it is a great way to prepare students to be tomorrow’s business leaders. LEAD is IMT CDL’s unique Learning Methodology and is perhaps the best blend of activities to learn on your own, Learn by engaging with experts and Peers, learning by Doing and Continuously Develop and Build your capabilities. Let’s describe the methodology and its components:
- Learn: Students Learn from IMT CDL’s vast and continuously enhanced repository of Self Learning Courseware. The Self Learning is both as per a prescribed time lines and anytime access to learning resources. Each Courseware meets the following Criteria:
- Self-Explanatory: Learner should understand content with No External Support
- Self-Contained: Learner may not need any additional Material
- Self-Directed & Motivating: Guided Learning with hints, suggestions at each stage of learning.
- Engage with Experts: This provides an opportunity to connect with IMT CDL’s illustrious faculty members to further build on your understanding and clarify all doubts to gain confidence.
- Apply: Students are provided ample opportunity to apply their knowledge in simulated real life scenarios. This is achieved by Guided Demonstrations, Mentored Discussions and Applied Case Studies during Expert Connect session. Additionally IMT CDL’s Action Assessments which constitute of smartly designed assignments and projects that hone your abilities to put knowledge into action.
- Develop: Learning should be a continuous spiral going upwards. New Concepts and topics learnt today should build on the knowledge gained earlier. IMT programmes follow this approach beautifully as students’ progress from one topic to the other and one subject to the next. Many learning activities in the program compel learners to draw from earlier learnt topics and synthesize them to develop new and greater understanding of business situations.