- Top-Ranked Distance Learning Institute for Management Programmes
- Curriculum Benchmarked with Global Institutions
- Over Three Decades of Expertise in Conducting Management Education Programmes through Open & Distance Learning.
- Intensive Personal Contact Programmes
- Live Interactive Lectures
- More than 30,000 Alumni across the Globe
- State-of-the-Art Learning Infrastructure
- Academic Flexibility to Optimize Student’s Learning
- Highly Experienced Faculty
- Industry Ready Curriculum
- Access to Recorded Lectures by Eminent Faculty 24x7
- Project Work in Student’s Own Work Environment
- Self-Paced Learning
- Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- 15 Months Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
- 13 months Post Graduate Certificate in Management
- Two Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management
- Fifteen Months Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
- Thirteen Months Post-Graduate Certificate in Management
Admissions are done twice a year - July and January. Admission window is as mentioned below:
January Session: October to March
July Session: April to September
Admission is subject to availability of seats in a programme for each session.
|Programme Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|2 Year PGDM||Graduation in any stream|
|15 months PGEM||Graduation + 5 years of full-time work experience after graduation|
|13 months PGCM||Graduation in any stream|
- Photocopy of the graduation degree or final year consolidated marksheet
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate (10th) for verification of date of birth, student's and father's name
- Photocopy of the Intermediate (12th) Certificate
- Two passport size color photographs
- ID Proof - Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the Defense Personnel, SC/ST, War widows & persons with disabilities (Divyangjan) wherever applicable
- Experience Certificate wherever applicable
- Online submission of documents at the time of filling the Application Form
- Dispatch the photocopies of the documents to IMT CDL Ghaziabad campus
- Submit the document in person at IMT CDL Ghaziabad campus
|FEE STRUCTURE(in INR)|
|Programme||Semester 1*||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Two Year PGDM Programme||28500.00||27500.00||27500.00||27500.00|
|15 Months PGEM Programme||33500.00||32500.00||NA||NA|
|13 Months PGCM Programme||28500.00||27500.00||NA||NA|
*A one-time Alumni fee of INR 1000.00 is included in the Semester 1 fee.Note: IMT CDL reserves the right to change the fee structure from time to time.
- Online payment: Applicant can make the online payment through IMT CDL website using Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking (except International Cards). Academic fee can also be paid using Credit / Debit Card (except International Cards) swipe facility by visiting the IMT CDL campus at Ghaziabad.
- Offline payment: Applicant can submit Demand Draft which should be in favor of IMT-CDL payable at Delhi.
- Fee concession shall be given only to PGDM and PGCM candidates who are serving/retired defense personnel (Army, Air Force and Navy personnel only),SC/ST, War Widows and Handicapped
- Category for fee concession once indicated in the admission form shall not be allowed to be changed
Fee of INR 1100.00 charged for Application Form is non-refundable.Fee refund is permissible only in specific cases. Please refer to the Refund Policy section of the Brochure/Website.
The books are provided in two forms:
Physical Books: The Study Material in form of physical books is made available before the commencement of the classes for the regular courses. This is dispatched via courier service or Speed Post (where courier service is not available).E-books: You may access E-books from the Learning Management System (LMS). The E-books are available within 15 days from the confirmation of fees.
- Learning Management System (LMS): IMT CDL has setup a world class Learning Management System (LMS) platform named as EduGenie which provides an exciting and immersive environment for learners anywhere, anytime. It allows the faculty full functionality to interact and collaborate with the students. The world class LMS platform of IMT CDL effectively creates learning environment through which students can get easy access to their Course Material, Learning Schedules, Recorded Lectures, Assessments, Feedback, Peer Learning and many more features that foster a community of continuous learning and improvement
- Live Online/Offline sessions: Online Learning Session/Offline Learning Session (OLS) is conducted in both offline and online modes. OLS sessions in offline mode for core courses are provided at IMT CDL Ghaziabad. OLS sessions for elective courses are held only in online mode. Microsoft Teams is used for the online sessions
- Student Information System (SIS): Student Information System (SIS) is a platform which provides complete information solution to our students. In Distance Education the receipt of correct and timely information is of paramount importance. SIS is one-stop solution for all the information needs of IMT CDL’s learners. All the information related to Projects, Assignments, Examinations, Marksheets, Academic & Fee Record etc. is systematically available at SIS which can be accessed by the students by applying user specific login details
Each course has two components of assessment namely Assignment and End Term Examination (ETE).
- Assignments: Assignments are a very important aspect of the assessment system and an excellent tool for continuous evaluation
- End Tem Examination (ETE): ETE is a comprehensive examination to be conducted at the end of every semester
- Analytical and conceptual comprehension ability
- Case or problem-solving ability
- To be declared as ‘Pass’ in a course a student should secure 40 marks out of 100 marks in aggregate (Assignments and ETE combined) with minimum 25 marks out of 70 in ETE
- For every course student has to attempt two assignments of 15 marks each. Attempting the assignment is mandatory to be declared as ‘Pass’ in a course
- Project is to be submitted by the student in final semester in Two Year PGDM and in Project Term of 15 months PGDM (Executive) programme. The student should secure minimum 40% marks in Project Work in order to be declared as ‘Pass’
- In PGCM programme, student has to appear for comprehensive Viva Voce in the final semester. The student should secure minimum 40% marks in Viva Voce in order to be declared as ‘Pass’
- Ist Division: Students with an aggregate percentage of 60% marks or above.
- IInd Division: Students with an aggregate percentage of 50% marks and below 60% marks.
- IIIrd Division: Students with an aggregate percentage of 40% marks and below 50% marks.
A student shall be allowed to improve his performance in the End Term Examination (ETE) or assignment after taking approval from IMT CDL. A student can apply to improve his performance within one month after declaration of result.Note: Performance Improvement is not applicable to Project work.
- Two Year PGDM programme - On an annual basis after completion of 1st and 2nd Year
- Fifteen Months PGDM (Executive) programme - After completion of 15 months
- Thirteen Months PGCM programme - After completion of 13 months inclusive of viva voce
- Call on Toll Free number 1800 102 1063 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Register the query (24X7) in Student Care portal available in the Student’s portal.