Conferences/ Seminars/ FDPs/ Workshops etc.
- Narendra Mohan Mishra (2019): Participated and presented a case titled ‘“Improving Software Quality: Study of the Software quality assurance process of an Indian Organization” at the conference and workshop on the case study development held on 2-4 Jan’ 2019 at Institute of management Technology, Nagpur.
- Narendra Mohan Mishra (2018): Participated, presented and published a research paper titled ‘Lean thinking for higher and distance education: An Empirical Study. ’ at FOBES Annual Conference’ 2018 held on 22-26 Nov’ 2018 at IMT, Ghaziabad .
- Sharma, H., & Mathur, N. (2018). Participated and presented a research paper titled ‘Identification and Prioritizing Critical Success Factors in Online Learning’ on the theme “Facets of Business Excellence” held on 22-26 November 2018 at IMT, Ghaziabad
- Sharma H., Madan S., Joshi N., Gupta S. (2018), “Optimizing Next Release of Software: A Quality Perspective”, 1st International Conference on “Information Security Risks – Techno Legal Management TeLMISR”, Springer – Presented (BEST PAPER AWARD)
- Sharma H., Madan S., Joshi N. (2018), “Applying Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process for Software Next Release”, International Conference on The CI Summit 2018: The Summit on Computational and Web Intelligence, September 2018, Bangkok, Thailand, Springer– Presented
- Mathur, N., (2018). Successfully completed FDP on ‘Advanced Regression Analysis & Cluster Analysis’ conducted by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida held on 02nd November 2018
- Mathur, N., (2018). Successfully completed FDP on ‘Covariance based Structural Equation Modeling’ conducted by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida held on 20th December 2018
- Mathur, N., (2016). Successfully completed Workshop on “How to leverage Blackboard LMS” conducted by Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning on January 13, 2016