- Mishra, N. M. (2018). Quantitative Methods. In S. David Lavine, Quantitative Methods (pp. 1-502). (customized)
- Sharma H., Madan S., Joshi N. (2018), “Applying Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process for Software Next Release”, International Journal of Internet Protocol Technology, Inderscience- (Accepted)
- Sharma H., Madan S., Joshi N., Gupta S. (2018), “Optimizing Next Release of Software: A Quality Perspective”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.120, no.6, Academic Publications Ltd.
- Sharma H. and Madan S. (2018), “Performance Evaluation of Next Release Problem: A Comparative Systematic Analysis”, Proceedings of the 12th INDIACom, 5th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, IEEE.
- Sharma H., Mathur N. (2018), “Identification and Prioritization of Critical Success factors in Online Learning”, Third International Conference on Facets of Business Excellence, India, Bloomsbury Publication.
- Narendra Mohan Mishra, Dr. S. M. Karim,(2016) April 16 Volume 4 Issue 4, “To Implement “Lean Six Sigma” Concept in Automobile Manufacturing – A Case Study”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication(IJRITCC), ISSN: 2321-8169, PP: 370 – 408.
- Sharma Priti (2016), “Mergers & Acquisitions and Firm Profitability”, CU-Global Management Review Volume-5, pp. 32-38 (ISSN: 2349 – 1078) (peer reviewed)
- Sharma Priti (2016), “Ownership Concentration and Merger Performance”, BVIMR Management Edge Volume-9, pp. 1-9 (ISSN: 0976 – 0431) (peer reviewed)
- Sharma,R., Sharma,H.,Sharma,P (2015),”Measuring the influence and intensity of customers sentiments in Facebook and Twitter”, Journal of Psychology (JPSYCH)Vol.1 No.2, Springer.
- Sharma, H., Sharma, P. (2014), “Application of Data Mining in Detecting Pattern of Disease Spread in Various States of India”, IJARCSSE, Vol.4, No.6, 291-294, ISSN: 2277128.
- Monika Arora, Parul Sinha, N.M. Mishra (2014) , ‘Knowledge Management in Business: A Review of Implementation Issues and Evaluation Techniques’, Apeejay Business Review, Vol. 13, No.1 & 2, January-December 2014,pp 17-27
- Monika Arora,Parul Sinha, Dr Narendra Mohan Mishra(2013), ‘Knowledge Management in Business-A Review of Techniques and Tools’, International Journal of Knowledge Management and Practices Volume 1 Issue 2 September 2013,Publishing India Publisher, http://www.i-scholar.in/index.php/ijkmp
- M.Mishra, Parul Sinha, and M.Arora , Kowledge Mangement In Business- A review of Techniques and Tools, International Journal of Knowledge Management and Practices, http:/ www.publishingindia.com.
- Parul Sinha, Monika Arora, N.M.Mishra, “Framework For A Knowledge Management Platform In Higher Education Institutions, the International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering™ (IJSCE), ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-2, Issue-4, September 2012.
- Parul Sinha, N.M. Mishra, Monika Arora, Challenges And Prospects Of Knowledge Management Practices In Higher Education Institution, Radix International Journal Of Economics & Business Management 08/2012; 1(8):19-40.
- M.Mishra, “The Use of Information Technology to enhance Higher and Distant Education: A Theoretical View,” International Journal of Management and Tourism Trends (IJMTT 2010) pp:74-83.
- M.Mishra,“A Novel Approach of Requirements Gathering for Agent System”, International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (IJEKE), Vol 19, Number 1, pp 79-112, 2009.
- P.Pandey, K.M.singh and N.M.Mishra, Cold Plasma injection on VLF wave mode for relativistic magnetoplasma with a.c.electric field, Progress in Electromagnetics Research C(USA) ,2,217-232,2008
- P. Pandey, S.M. Karim, A.K. Srivastava , N.M.Mishra, and Hariom, The Electromagnetic Ion-cyclotron Instability in the presence of a.c. electric field for Lorentzian kappa, Progress in Electromagnetics Research M .1,207-217,2008.(USA)
- M.Mishra Gradient effect on K-H instability in the presence of inhomogeneous D.C. electric field, Progress in Electromagnetics Research B(USA),11,39-53,2009.
- M.Mishra and K.D. Misra , Observation of Superathermal electron flux from RPA SROSS_C2 data at low latitudes, Research Letter in Physics, 2009, Article ID 748104, 4 pages doi:10.1155/2009/748104 (USA) e-ISSN: 1687-6903
- Singh, N.M.Mishra, S. Duhan, V Kumar Steady-state and transient Raman gain in magnetoactive narrow band-gap semiconductors, Optics and laser Technology,42,202,2010 UK
- Sharma Priti (2019), “An Insight into Mergers and Acquisitions”, published by Palgrave Macmillan (part of the Springer Portfolio), ISBN 9783030126445
- Sharma Priti (2016), “e content for ePG Pathshala Project of MHRD under its National Mission on Education through ICT (NME-ICT) executed by the UGC”: five modules in four quadrants of Financial Institutions & Markets paper of Masters of Business Economics course.
- Sharma Priti (2019), “Economic Value Addition by Mergers – A Reality or Just A Placebo?” Conference Proceedings of International Conference on Evidence Based Management (ICEBM 2019) organized by Department of Management – BITS Pilani in Feb 2019