Two Year PGDM
|Two Year Programe||Semester1||Semester2||Semester3||Semester4|
The fee for the all programmes is payable at the beginning of every session. Study material would be sent only after the fee has been deposited. Failure to deposit the fee would debar them from the receipt of study material and attending Direct to Classroom / Direct to Desktop sessions and continued failure would result in cancellation of admission. The students are required to ensure timely payment of the fee. There will be no reminders for the payment of fee.
Mode of Payments:
Payment through Demand Draft
Payments are accepted by non-refundable Demand Draft only, in favour of IMT-CDL, payable at Delhi. The drafts may be couriered to IMT-CDL Head Office.
Payment through Payment Gateway
Students can also deposit all type of fees through payment gateway.
In absolute terms, the quantum of concession would be Rs. 4,400/- per semester per eligible candidate :
- Serving / Retired Defense Personnel (Army, Air force and Navy, Indian Coast Guard only),
- Reservation categories (SC / ST),
- War Widows,
- Persons with disabilities (Divyangjan).
Kindly note that IMT CDL reserves the right to change fee structure from time to time. The revised fee would be applicable to all the students. Category for fee concession once indicated in the admission form shall not be allowed to be changed.
Application Forms, duly completed, may also be sent to:
Coordinator – Admissions
IMT-Centre for Distance Learning,
A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201 003
Students are advised not to submit any fee payment through cash.
- All students are required to consult the website of IMT CDL for any information, notice, news, etc.
- Students are required to mention their roll no. as well as e-mail ID (if any) invariably in all the correspondence with IMT CDL.
- All policies, rules regulations, fee structure, syllabus, facilities, etc. are subject to renew and change from time to time as per requirement. The changed policies, rules etc. shall be binding on all the students.
- Any dispute is subject to the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad court only.
- Despite the compliance of all requirements for admission, IMT CDL has the right to deny admission to any candidate after verifying his credentials.